Hammersmith Town Hall Extension
20 February 2012
We supported local residents in their battle against the redevelopment of Hammersmith Town Hall Extension – an insensitive development that would blight the historic Hammersmith riverside with 15 story towers, result in a net loss of affordable housing, force the relocation of blind residents and cause considerable harm to numerous listed buildings and conservation areas.
We prepared detailed letters of objection to the planning application and provided advice and support to residents in their attempts to lobby the Mayor of London and request a call-in from the Secretary of State. Happily, the pressure has led the Mayor of London to publicly condemn the proposal, forcing the Council to withdraw its referral to the Mayor.
- 13/08/2014 Alsop Verrill Appoints CHO
- 19/03/2013 AV Social Networking Extravanganza
- 20/02/2012 Hammersmith Town Hall Extension
- 17/10/2011 Alsop Verrill now a Limited Company
- 25/07/2011 AV Letter discussing differences in PPS6/PPS4 retail tests printed in Planning
- 25/07/2011 AV launches Facebook Page
- 04/07/2011 AV works with Top Planning Barristers in UK
- 01/06/2011 AV Celebrates 20 Years in Business