Alsop Verrill Appoints CHO
13 August 2014
Alsop Verrill is delighted to announce the appointment of Stanley Bonas Alsop as Chief Happiness Officer. The role was created in January this year, and after a successful trial run, Stanley has been taken on full time and is now a much-valued member of the team.
Stanley has seven months’ experience in bringing joy and happiness to the practice. He is especially accomplished at providing hours of entertainment and excels at meeting and greeting all that come through our doors. Thankfully, his penchant for munching through hundreds of pounds worth of telephone, printer and computer cables, bringing the company to an almost total standstill on many occasions, has now waned.
Stanley Bonas Alsop commented: ‘Ruff… it’s lots of fun in the office. I get spoilt rotten and the treats are always tasty. I’m running rings round everyone. Woof woof!’
For further information, please contact the team at Alsop Verrill, who will be more than happy to fill you in on Stanley’s progress.
- 13/08/2014 Alsop Verrill Appoints CHO
- 19/03/2013 AV Social Networking Extravanganza
- 20/02/2012 Hammersmith Town Hall Extension
- 17/10/2011 Alsop Verrill now a Limited Company
- 25/07/2011 AV Letter discussing differences in PPS6/PPS4 retail tests printed in Planning
- 25/07/2011 AV launches Facebook Page
- 04/07/2011 AV works with Top Planning Barristers in UK
- 01/06/2011 AV Celebrates 20 Years in Business