Alsop Verrill newsfeed
13 August 2014Alsop Verrill is delighted to announce the appointment of Stanley Bonas Alsop as Chief Happiness Officer. The role was created in January this year, and after a successful trial run, Stanley has been ...
19 March 2013AV have finally made friends with Twitter and Facebook so we will be replacing our news stories feature on the site with tweets and fb status updates. You should find buttons for both Twitter and Face...
20 February 2012We supported local residents in their battle against the redevelopment of Hammersmith Town Hall Extension – an insensitive development that would blight the historic Hammersmith riverside with 1...
17 October 2011Alsop Verrill has changed from a Limited Liability Partnership to a Limited Company. Please go to the wiki page for more information on what this means!
- 13/08/2014 Alsop Verrill Appoints CHO
- 19/03/2013 AV Social Networking Extravanganza
- 20/02/2012 Hammersmith Town Hall Extension
- 17/10/2011 Alsop Verrill now a Limited Company
- 25/07/2011 AV Letter discussing differences in PPS6/PPS4 retail tests printed in Planning
- 25/07/2011 AV launches Facebook Page
- 04/07/2011 AV works with Top Planning Barristers in UK
- 01/06/2011 AV Celebrates 20 Years in Business